GREC Approved School | #5894 Expires 12/31/2020 | In-Class Course | Continuing Education
- This may be a 3 or 6 hour continuing education in-class credit course. You must be in attendance for the entire program to receive your credits. You will not receive credit for any continuing education course that you have taken within the previous calendar year.
- The course event will begin promptly at its scheduled time.
- Turn off all cell phones, pagers and laptops. Put aside all personal business.
- No recruiting for employment is allowed per GREC Rule 520-2-02 (10). You must report any efforts of recruitment to Cathy McDaniel, email@example.com
- There will be a 15 minute break during a 3 hour CE. A 6 hour CE class will have two 15 minute breaks (AM and PM) plus a 1 hour lunch break.
- At the end of the course you will be ask to complete a “Evaluation Form." This form will be collected upon exiting the course and will serve as your sign out sheet.
- Your CE credits will be uploaded to The Georgia Real Estate Commission within 4 business days.
- Any questions regarding continuing education should be directed to Cathy McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-495-5050 x 1600.
- Tardiness – when a student arrives late more than 10 minutes after the start of the class can stay for the course, however they will not receive any CE credits.
Forms for Real Estate Professionals, Real Estate Reciprocity, Real Estate Firms
To view online Salesmen or Broker’s license courses sponsored by The Georgia Realty School
To view live continuing education and post license courses sponsored by the Georgia Realty School
License Renewal Information
Call or contact us:
Georgia Realty School
770-495-5050 x 1600