Date(s) - 12/17/2019
1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
Instructor: Steve Wagner
VPR - Duluth
PDR2-6 Objections & 7 Closes (Role Playing)
- 6 “COMPETITION” Related Objections:
- Objection: Friend, Family, or Neighbor
- Objection: Seller’s Former Agent
- Competition: “I will buy Your Home”
- Mastermind: New Gimmick Companies
- Objection: Your Company Pt.1 (See Class #6)
- 7 Key Closes – Including 2-3 “Final Closes”
Note: Class Offerings (Dates/Times) are subject to change suddenly and with little notice
Please Monitor A) Company Emails, B) Vprconnection.com, C) the VPR Calendar linked from the front page of virtualpropertiesrealty.com
This list is provided so that students can see the “big picture” of the NASA strategy
Students are NOT to RELY on this. Please pay attention to the above referenced resources
Note: “NASA” is a Group Name. Group Members form a no cost, no profit Training Academy.
NASA is an Acronym for: Negotiations & Advanced Salesmanship Academy. The Branded Class Series is called “Maximum Impact”
The Negotiations & Advanced Salesmanship Academy has no connection with The National Aeronautics and Space Administration NASA’s ” NASA’s ” NASA’s “Maximum Impact Maximum Impact ” Schedule ”
*Zoom will be available to VPR Agents only. Will not count for CE Credit. Experience is not as good as Live.
Registrations are closed for this event.