Date(s) - 08/20/2018
10:00 am - 1:15 pm
Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Credit Hours: 3.0 CE
Today’s real estate seller demands more from their agent than just placing a listing on the MLS. They expect and demand that their agent provides them with maximum exposure, strategic marketing, and a successful pricing strategy.
On the flip side, today’s buyer expects the agent to find solid listings, assist with understanding the home buying process, match with adequate financing, negotiate the contract and close the deal.
Designed specifically for newer agents or those who would like to strengthen their understanding of working with buyers and sellers. Agents will increase their skills and their knowledge of the various programs and tools available to them.
During this course student will learn how to:
- Know where to access real estate forms
- State the importance of entering accurate, compliant information when entering a listing into an MLS
- Explain the elements of a solid listing
- Demonstrate how to access the various real estate forms and explain the usage of the most common forms
- List and access programs that may assist buyers and when to use them during the buying process
- List and access programs that may assist sellers and when to use them during the selling process
If your license is inactive, you will not receive CE credit for this course.
Registrations are closed for this event.