Date(s) - 02/22/2019
10:00 am - 1:15 pm
Instructor: Sallie Mobley
Credit Hours: 3.0 CE
Category: No Categories
Matrix, the ultimate in speed and performance, is designed to be the power behind top-producing agents. Matrix puts equal emphasis on functionality and speed. The program’s rich feature set gives agents a wealth of new ways to serve their clients. Matrix also boosts powerful administrative functionality–from searches and displays to reports and statistics. These comprehensive management tools give you complete control over all aspects of the system.
Matrix Basics is designed for new agents, brokers, and broker admins who are responsible for transactions with clients. In the Matrix Basics course, students will learn how to:
- Navigate Matrix
- Perform basic property searches using various searching techniques, including a Map search and cross property searches
- Add, edit and delete contacts
- Work with search results to view, print, email and pull driving directions for listings
- Save, recall and delete searches
- Set up automatic searches for near-instant results
- Access the Client Portal and use it to monitor customer viewing activity
- Customize personal preferences
NOTE: To receive CE credit, attendees must be an FMLS member with their own valid username and password at the time of class.