Date(s) - 07/16/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Instructor: NuTech Service Group
Credit Hours: 3.0 CE
This course is designed to give agents a working knowledge of how to address & remedy issues that may arise when dealing with mold and moisture issues during a sales transaction. Over 50% of homes have a mold or air quality issue. Sales should not be lost over mold issues alone. Knowledge will enable agents to make certain they are able to keep their clients better informed, as both a listing agent and a buyer agent. By being informed, the agent can better protect themselves and their clients legally.
These questions and more will be addressed:
- What are causes of mold?
- How can you prevent mold?
- Why is mold more of a problem today?
- What causes odors from mold?
- What health issues can occur from mold?
- What is a “Mold Sensitized Individual?”
- How do you properly mediate of mold?
- Are there warranties for mold remediation?
- What are legal issues involving mold?
- What is the cost?
Continental Breakfast provided by Claire Ventura
Registrations are closed for this event.