Date(s) - 10/16/2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Instructor: Cathy McDaniel
Credit Hours: 4.0
VPR - Duluth
Building a Real Estate Team
Real estate teams are trending! How do you build one? Having a team in place will save you time and increase your bottom line.
Designing a team is generally done for two reasons: to enhance one’s business resources and/or automate the process of the business. In the end, building a successful real estate team will be accomplished by taking actions in finding the right complimentary pieces and your ability to position them for success. It may take time to figure out exactly what your business needs (or who it needs), your class will help to ensure it happens.
So, how do you go about putting your plan in action? Let’s take a look at a step-by-step implementation in creating your perfect team that have talents, characteristics, values and behaviors that enhance and grows your business.
Know what is Important!
- Your business assessment, evaluate your needs; lead generation
- Building the right team of talent; specializing in a niche product, specific area, and price range
- Determine the team size and make up; buyer specialist; listing specialist; lead generation platform and working with referral agents
- Team models – which one is right for you? Add partnerships and resources
- Hire talented people to key positions – Questions to ask before hiring someone
- Implement the right systems and how to create an operation manual
- Team Agreements – job description, investment of time, performance requirements, etc.
- Creating a compensation model and team agreements
- Administrative task to include receiving, qualifying and converting lead platform; various internet options
- Establishing a media team and managing content – social media, QR Codes, apps, text messaging; what sites are available to help; pros and cons
- Communication skills, marketing and evaluation
- The drawbacks of a team
- Laws – Fair Housing, Code of Ethics
- Protecting the consumers private identifiable information
After you start your team, it’s going to be very important that you or a team leader nurtures and develops the team members. Communication and respect for each team member is paramount in keeping your team members happy and will lead to long-term success.
Registrations are closed for this event.