- This event has passed.
What’s in a New Construction Sales Contract | 3 Hours CE
November 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Builders have their own in-house contacts and policies they use rather than using the Georgia GAR contract forms which are designed to handle resale transactions. Agents need to understand some of these differences between a builder contract and standard resale contract. What is different?
- Inspection procedures and final walk-through
- Seller paid closing cost
- Earnest money requirements, option money
- Mortgage amount and financing
- Home revisions and upgrade to premium options
- Appraisal…and much much more! Let’s sort it out!
- Setting up the closing date
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. YOU WILL NEED TO BE VISIBLE ON CAMERA FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THE CLASS. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)