- This event has passed.
Welcome Back! TRIO Georgia Lease-to-Own Program Guidelines UPDATE | 3 Hours CE
December 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Trio provides financing for those seeking homeownership that is unable or uncertain about qualifying for a traditional mortgage.
- Do you have buyers that are getting denied?
- Do you have renters who can’t find a rental property?
- Do you have a buyer who is recently self-employed, or fresh out of a bankruptcy?
- Do you have a tenant who has an eviction in their past?
Expanding Access to Homeownership Through Georgia’s Lease-to-Own Program
FREE! 3 Hour CE Course
It’s time to earn more commissions! It’s getting more difficult for individuals and families in the US to realize their dream of homeownership.
Recent surveys suggest that up to 3 million households are actively working towards buying a home, but are uncertain about whether or not they’ll be financially able to do so.
These customers could be well-served by a real estate practitioner who is trained in pre-housing counseling and is able to offer a short-term lease-to-purchase financial solution.
That’s Where You Come In
Join us during one of our upcoming CE trainings and learn about Georgia’s TRIO Lease-to-Own Program, trio. Bridging the gap between renting and owning, Trio helps expand access to homeownership and builds healthy communities.
During this informative workshop, you’ll:
- Learn about the ideal trio customer, and how to talk to them about this new financing solution
- Get the tools you need to guide your customer through the trio qualification and lease/purchase process
- Review the guidelines for success in using this innovative method of financing to help more of your customers move into homes they love
- Visit Trio’s websites – trioresidential.com, www.thinktrio.com
You’ll get your commission on the front end, and your customer will begin their journey toward assuming their fixed rate FHA 203(b) insurance mortgage within the next 2 years (or earlier, if they choose)!