- This event has passed.
VA Guaranteed Home Loan – Guidelines and Qualifications | 3 Hours CE
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Although the VA loan is a federal program, the government does not make direct loans to veterans. Instead, private lenders finance the loan while the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a guaranty portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide more favorable terms.
A VA-guaranteed loan can be used to buy a home, either existing or pre-construction, as a primary residence and refinance an existing loan.
Let’s talk about:
– Benefits of a VA guaranteed loan
– VA home loan types and loan limits
– Who is eligible
– Underwriting criteria
– VA loan entitlement and Certificate of Eligibility
– Eligible beneficiaries and restoration of entitlement
– Review the GAR F410 VA Loan Contingency Exhibit
– Appraisal process
– The journey to homeownership is one of the most rewarding milestones in life. Let’s review all the steps in the VA home purchase and loan process!
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)