The Inside Guidebook of Home Warranties with Kelly Kukenda (2-10 Home Buyers Warranty) | 3 Hours CE
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Did you know? 8 Out Of 10 Buyers Prefer To Buy a Home With A Home Warranty
What is a Home Warranty? a.k.a. Home Warranty, Protection Plan, Service Contract
A Home Warranty is a contract between a homeowner and a home warranty company that provides for discounted repair and replacement service on a home’s major components, such as the furnace, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical system and appliances.
Let’s discuss with local home warranty company providers:
– Is a warranty plan a true warranty or a contract or an agreement?
– Home warranty – How does it work?
– What types of properties are covered?
– What are the advantages of choosing a home warranty?
– What does it cover and not cover?
– Can you customize your coverage? Additional options; premium coverage.
– How much does it cost?
– What is considered a “pre-existing condition”?
– Basics on normal wear and tear and exclusions.
– Warranty plan guidelines on repairing or replacing.
– What is mentioned in the “fine-print” of the warranty plan?
– Working with the warranty company’s approved service providers.
– What causes a claim to be denied? What to do?
– Home warranty dispute resolution
– Can you transfer the plan when you sell the house? Is there a cost?
– Can you get a refund if you want to cancel the policy?
– How to market home warranty plans.
A home warranty plan is a value-added buying and selling tool that real estate practitionersCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)