Loading Events

« All Events

Successfully Co-oping with Other Real Estate agents and Realtors

February 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm

The beauty of this course is that it follows common sense.  Common sense dictates that MOST people are actually NICE people.  In our society, the people that cannot cope nicely with others wind up in a place called prison.  So instead of assuming that the co-op agent is out to get you, the approach taught in this course is to be extremely kind and helpful. By being respectful to your fellow agent, it really takes the wind out of the agent’s sails and forces them to be respectful to you.  That is the first lesson learned in this course.  In this course, agents are taught the PROBLEM SOLVING strategy of Cushion/Question/Confirm/Isolate/Handle/Close to be used with their fellow agents. They are also taught that the answers to almost 100% of all real estate problems lie in the Purchase and Sale Agreement verbiage.  Agents are presented with real life examples of problems that they are to find the answers for.  Then by using the problem solving strategy, they present the solution (ever so politely) to the co-op agent.  THIS WORKS 95% OF THE TIME!  The other 5% is why we have brokers.  So in essence, agents are taught to get along in a real estate sense with their counterparts. That’s pretty cool if you ask me!

Details

Date:
February 26
Time:
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Event Category:

Organizer

Mike Beernink

Venue

GRS – Alpharetta
178 S Main St #300
Alpharetta, GA 30009 United States
+ Google Map

Log in to register. If you do not have an account, create one HERE.