License Law! Rules & Regulations | 3 Hours CE
September 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Georgia Real Estate Commission administers the license law that regulates brokers, salespersons, and community association managers.
The Georgia Real Estate Commission has established the following mandatory core curriculum for License Law Title 43, Chapter 40.
This chapter is the relevant section of law dealing with real estate matters such as:
- Licensee prohibited conduct
- Transfer of license of a license from one firm to another
- Requirements concerning trust or escrow accounts
- Unfair trade practices prohibited
- Brokerage relationships Rule 520-1-06
- Management responsibilities of real estate firms under Rule 520-1-07
- Advertising rules and Rule 520-1-09
- Handling real estate transactions under Rule 520-1-10
- Licensees acting as principals Rule 520-1-11 and much more!
You owe it to yourself to keep abreast of these rules, laws and regulations. Let’s review!
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)