Homeowner Options in a Financial Situation – Post Covid-19 Pandemic | 3 Hours CE
January 29 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Know someone that is worried about making next month’s mortgage payment, or who is already behind on their financial obligations due to the Forbearance program which is part of the CARES Act grants or worried that they may lose their home? There are free unbiased and professional education and assistance available.
A home is often a family’s most valuable possession. When homeowners are facing a financial hardship that is unavoidable, involuntary and beyond their control (due to the COVID-19 Pandemic), they have many options, resources and counseling to assist with the goal of helping them stay in their home. Homeowners should never avoid speaking to their lender. How can you help?
• Lender’s loss mitigation procedures – mortgage servicer regulations required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
• Forbearance and deferred payments due to Covid-19 Pandemic
• Review various options and strategies to bring your account current – understanding curable and non-curable financial situations
• Preparing the homeowner to communicate with their mortgage company – workout plan and documents
• A directory of “loss mitigation” departments
By providing these families with counseling can keep them in their homes while preserving home values and stability in the surrounding community.
Sponsor: Virtutal Properties Realty – Duluth, GACLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)