- This event has passed.
Commercial Resource Group Meeting with Gwinnett County Office of Economic Development
October 27, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: Roman Dakare
Gwinnett County Office of Economic Development
Gwinnett County is the lead financial supporter of Partnership Gwinnett, a public-private initiative dedicated to bringing new jobs and capital investment to the County and works closely with the team to spur prosperity in the county.
COME LEARN WITH US AND HEAR OUR SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
To learn more about the Partnership Gwinnett initiative and Gwinnett County’s Office of Economic Development’s agenda, please join us on ZOOM October 27, 2021 for our VPR CRG meeting at 1:30pm.
Some of the topics Mr. Dakare may discuss are:
– Overview of Gwinnett County Economic Development Plan
– Where things are headed….
– Specific Projects on the Slate and Timeframe
– Opportunity Zones (if applicable) and any Gwinnett County Incentives
– Any Opportunities Foreseen for VPR’s Commercial & Land Agents and their Clients
– The Best Method and Process for VPR to Engage and Interact with Gwinnett County Economic Development
– Any additional nuggets of knowledge from which VPR agents could benefit
Don’t miss this speaker.CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHEN THE MEETING BEGINS
This meeting is being conducted online only via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.