- This event has passed.
Client Centric Training (CCT) | ABR & SRS Designations, 25 Hours CE or Post License
December 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
CCT combines two of the most dynamic national designation courses into one! The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) course and the Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS) course.
By popular demand, this course is being making an encore for Virtual Properties Realty! See below for the schedule and cost. When considering cost, take into consideration the scholarship. This is a noncompetitive scholarship; is validated and sent out following each quarter. It is the goal of the GAR Scholarship Foundation, Inc. to fund 100% of the tuition of approved courses! ABR, SRS, and CCT are all approved by the Foundation!
Some points to consider for a candidate completing CCT:
- To receive the ABR and SRS designations, one must complete the core course plus an elective; SRS is an elective for ABR and ABR is an elective for SRS.
- To carry either designation requires a minimum of experience but by completing CCT, all education is completed.
- The tuition paid by the student includes the council fees for 1 year to both the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council and SRS Council.
- CCT education can be used as the 25-hour post license requirement or 24 hours of continuing education.
- The public equates designations as experience and is tremendously important to assist a new agent in competing in the marketplace.
- ABR, SRS, and the combined CCT are approved for the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Scholarship!!
The cost of ABR or SRS individually is $250. This includes instruction, materials, and the first-year membership in the associated council. If electing to take CCT, the cost of the individual courses is discounted 10% and is $450. Remember, this is approved for scholarship! The following class will be held at Virtual Properties Realty (VPR), 2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 200, Duluth, GA 30097.
Accredited Buyer Representative
Monday, December 6, 2021 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday, December 7, 2021 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Seller Representative Specialist
Monday, December 13, 2021 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Once you complete the course, fill out the following form for your tuition reimbursement: https://garealtor.com/education/scholarships/gar-licensee-scholarships/online-scholarship-application/