- This event has passed.
Buying a House on Credit | 3 Hours CE (Online)
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.
Do you have a buyer client ready to buy a house?
There are many steps in buying a house on credit. The first, and most obvious, decision point involves money. If your buyer has sufficient means to purchase a house for cash, then they certainly can afford to buy one now. If they can’t pay in cash, we agree that they can afford to purchase if they can qualify for a mortgage.
From choosing the right house to choosing the right means to pay for the house agents will want to take time to organize the home buyer process with their buyer client. What do you need to know?
- Various means to locate money to buy the house
- The loan approval process begins with your credit score
- Debt-to-income ratios – Calculate how much house you can afford.
- Downpayment assistance
- Interest rates…when should I lock in?
- Mortgage company online application process
- Do you need seller concessions?
- Giving the seller confidence that you can close quickly
- Affordability and sustainability
If you did not receive the Zoom meeting ID via email, you may also use the button above to join the meeting once it begins.