- This event has passed.
Broker Management Procedures – GREC Rules and Regulations | 3 Hours CE
April 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Georgia Real Estate Commission identifies ALL the broker’s responsibilities in managing an office, training and supervising their agents along with overseeing real estate transactions.
There are brokers around the State who believe that because salespersons are independent contractors, brokers are not responsible for their actions. WRONG! Brokers are wholly responsible for the real estate activities of their salespersons. This is true whether the salespersons’ actions were authorized, unknown or even forbidden.
Let’s review best practices for your business model to avoid violations of GREC Licensing Laws, Rules and Regulations.
• Areas requiring management and review
• Office examination checklist
• Contract review
• Coming Soon MLS & FMLS
• Fair Housing Act – Best and Final, Highest & Best
• Advertising review
• Brokerage relationships
• Property management agreements
• Independent contractor checklist
• Notification and records maintenance
• Office policy and procedures manual
• Methods to reduce the brokers risk in any business model
(This class will be live video streamed via Zoom. If you are not already familiar with the Zoom platform, please try and familiarize yourself prior to the class. Click here to contact us if you have any questions.)