3 HR CE | What’s in a New Construction Sales Contract
October 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Live Onsite & Zoom
What is in a New Construction Contract vs. a Standard Contract
Builders have their own in-house contacts and policies they use rather than using the Georgia GAR contract forms which are designed to handle resale transactions. Agents need to understand some of these differences between a builder contract and standard resale contract. What is different?
- Inspection procedures and final walk-through
- Seller paid closing cost
- Earnest money requirements, option money
- Mortgage amount and financing
- Home revisions and upgrade to premium options
- Setting up the closing date
- Appraisal…and much much more!
Let’s sort it out!