- This event has passed.
3 HR CE | VA Guaranteed Home Loan – Guidelines
November 30 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Zoom OnlyCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
VA Guaranteed Home Loan – Guidelines and Qualifications
Although the VA loan is a federal program, the government does not make direct loans to veterans. Instead, private lenders finance the loan while the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a guaranty portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide more favorable terms.
A VA-guaranteed loan can be used to buy a home, either existing or pre-construction, as a primary residence and refinance an existing loan.
Let’s talk about:
- Benefits of a VA guaranteed loan
- VA home loan types and loan limits
- Who is eligible
- Underwriting criteria
- VA loan entitlement and Certificate of Eligibility
- Eligible beneficiaries and restoration of entitlement
- Review the GAR F410 VA Loan Contingency Exhibit
- Appraisal process
The journey to homeownership is one of the most rewarding milestones in life. Let’s review all the steps in the VA home purchase and loan process!