3 HR CE & 25 HR Post | Today’s Mortgage Process & Programs
October 18 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Zoom OnlyCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Nothing seems to trip up first-time home buyers’ and their real estate agent more than pre-qualification letters.
The pre-qualification process represents an important first-step that many prospective buyers tend to overlook. It’s important because it helps the buyer narrow down their options so they can focus on how much house they can really afford.
Let me answer a few questions to help your buyer with their mortgage planning and the process so you and your buyer will be ready to start the home buying process with confidence in securing the right mortgage they need to buy the home they want and start previewing homes with you tomorrow.
- Pre-Qualified Vs. Pre-Approved – What’s the difference?
- Where to find your credit report
- Organize your paperwork
- How can a HUD approved counselor help me prepare for a mortgage!
- 5 mortgage products – What’s the difference?
- A “Good Faith Worksheet” vs. Online “How Much Can I Afford? What’s the difference?
- Seller paid or lender paid closing cost – What’s the difference?
- Do I select a direct lender or a mortgage broker? – What’s the difference?
- A monetary gift from a relative or downpayment assistance – What’s the difference?
- Understanding the mortgage process – Process, underwriting, pre-closing
- Disclosure timeline for buyer and seller
- When should I lock in my loan?
- Mortgage Fraud and scams – What to watch out for!
- Budgeting for home maintenance and repairs